I have a confession to make. I LOVE tattoos, especially black and white tattoos, but I don't have any and honestly don't think I ever could. I do, however, love looking at photos of other people's tattoos.
This is one of my favorite tattoos of all time, of a Mucha painting. Lovely. (From here.)
And I obviously really like back tattoos. For instance, tattoos of trees and plants. (From here.)
And birds! (From here.)
And black line tattoos of things like cameras. (From here.)
I think my favorites are black text tattoos from literature and music. This first one is from Salinger's Catcher in the Rye, and the second is from Antoine de Saint-Exupéry's The Little Prince. (From here and here.)
Do you have a tattoo? I'd love to see it! Just link in the comment section.
- ► 2012 (198)
- Destruction in Joplin
- This is the most adorable thing ever.
- 365 project: Weeks 14 & 15
- Gluten-free tahini cranberry cookies
- Kathryn and Kevin: Engaged!
- Our new kitten
- Kaytee: graduation photos!
- I'm guest posting today!
- Sunday Swatches: the beach
- Polyvore. What fun!
- Things I'm loving this week: black and white tatto...
- Speaking of cake...
- Giveaway from Will Knit for Cake!
- (Possibly vegetarian), gluten-free, egg-free chees...
- 365 project: Weeks 12 and 13
- Rainy Day Potato Soup
- Springfest 2011
- Things I'm loving this week: vintage-style dresses...
- ▼ May (18)
All work is property of Helen Chase and Lindi Bettencourt-Chase. Powered by Blogger.