These two weeks, again (like the two weeks before that), were really hard to keep on the ball with this project. Things have been crazy, what with the flooding and my sister moving in and graduation (Oh, right! I didn't really post about this yet. Lindi and I GRADUATED!!)
Nonetheless, here are the last two weeks of my 365 project. :)
|May 3: Casserole!|
|May 4: Vintage music pendant.|
|May 5: Tahini cookies.|
|May 6: Season's first watermelon.|
|May 7: A puppy up for adoption at the farmer's market.|
|May 8: Melissa.|
|May 9: Leftovers from Emily's sculpture.|
|May 10: Abe, the adorable dog.|
|May 11: Emily's sculpture.|
|May 12: Kaytee.|
|May 13: Graduation!|
|May 14: Our delicious, delicious cake from Rick's Bakery.|
|May 15: Atticus!|
|May 16: Kathryn and Kevin.|
- ► 2012 (198)
- Destruction in Joplin
- This is the most adorable thing ever.
- 365 project: Weeks 14 & 15
- Gluten-free tahini cranberry cookies
- Kathryn and Kevin: Engaged!
- Our new kitten
- Kaytee: graduation photos!
- I'm guest posting today!
- Sunday Swatches: the beach
- Polyvore. What fun!
- Things I'm loving this week: black and white tatto...
- Speaking of cake...
- Giveaway from Will Knit for Cake!
- (Possibly vegetarian), gluten-free, egg-free chees...
- 365 project: Weeks 12 and 13
- Rainy Day Potato Soup
- Springfest 2011
- Things I'm loving this week: vintage-style dresses...
- ▼ May (18)
All work is property of Helen Chase and Lindi Bettencourt-Chase. Powered by Blogger.