I'm participating in the linkup/blog hop from Frugal Free Gal, Thanks, Mail Carrier and Novel Bloggers, among others. If you are here from any linkup, leave your link in the comments so I can come check your blog or Facebook out! If you follow or fan me, I promise to return the favor. Hooray for community!
- ► 2012 (198)
- Guest post: T-shirt Camera Strap tutorial, plus a ...
- 365 project: Week 8
- Lindi's Sunday Swatches
- New custom work with grey dupioni silk
- Things I'm loving this week: pink and yellow flowe...
- Delicious spinach quiche
- Linkup Friday
- Crafty joy
- 365 project: Week 7
- Sunday Swatches from Lindi
- Things I'm loving this week & For Japan With Love
- A fun way to package hairpins and other accesories...
- 365 project: Week 6
- Photoshoot: Balloons and lace
- Devastation in Japan
- Dahlias are adorable.
- Things I'm loving this week: It's almost St. Patri...
- 365 project: Week 5
- More custom work!
- Chart love
- Things I'm loving this week
- New custom work!
- 365 project: Week 4
- ▼ March (23)
All work is property of Helen Chase and Lindi Bettencourt-Chase. Powered by Blogger.