This week was the anniversary of the Tibetan Uprising, and a photographer friend of ours asked for anyone who had prayer flags up in their house to take a photo and post it. I included mine as one of my 365 photos.
|March 8. It's been raining a LOT lately!|
|March 9. A knitted llama from Peru.|
|March 10. Prayer flags.|
|March 11. Dahlia post earrings.|
|March 12. Winter berries.|
|March 13. From our fun photoshoot with Shannon and Melissa on Sunday!|
|March 14. Elsie Mae, ever ferocious and adorable.|
This really has been a great project for me. It has made me practice every day. Some days, obviously, are better than others, but I'm always learning and this makes me think about photography more!
clover + lace
- ► 2013 (163)
- ► 2012 (198)
- Guest post: T-shirt Camera Strap tutorial, plus a ...
- 365 project: Week 8
- Lindi's Sunday Swatches
- New custom work with grey dupioni silk
- Things I'm loving this week: pink and yellow flowe...
- Delicious spinach quiche
- Linkup Friday
- Crafty joy
- 365 project: Week 7
- Sunday Swatches from Lindi
- Things I'm loving this week & For Japan With Love
- A fun way to package hairpins and other accesories...
- 365 project: Week 6
- Photoshoot: Balloons and lace
- Devastation in Japan
- Dahlias are adorable.
- Things I'm loving this week: It's almost St. Patri...
- 365 project: Week 5
- More custom work!
- Chart love
- Things I'm loving this week
- New custom work!
- 365 project: Week 4
- ▼ March (23)
All work is property of Helen Chase and Lindi Bettencourt-Chase. Powered by Blogger.